The Ritual of Ayurveda

The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam

bath foam, 500 ml
Rebalance your energy with a blissful bath experience. This bath foam is based on Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and swe ... Show more
RM85.00
null

Indian Rose

As a universal symbol of purity and love, the sweet and delicate aroma of the rose evokes positive feelings. Its aroma also has soothing properties. It is all you need to boost your mood! The refined aroma of Indian Rose also has a positive effect on your skin!

Sweet Almond

Sweet Almond helps to exfoliate and polish the skin gently. It's known for several skin benefits; it helps soften, deeply nourish and promote healthy skin.

Bath Foam

How to Use

Pour a dash of bath foam under the hot tap while running a bath. Sink back into the rich, silky soft bubbles.

Rebalance your energy with a blissful bath experience. This bath foam is based on Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, leaving your skin feeling nourished and silky smooth, your mind relaxed and your soul in ultimate harmony. This soothing bath foam with 90% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.

Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, CI 17200/Red 33.

Add some bath foam while filling your bath with hot water. Then envelop yourself in the rich, soft and creamy foam.

Delivery time 10-14 working days.